Full Muppets Cruise Adventure Game on youtube

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
This is cool, and I think I would absolutely LOVE doing this if I were a kid on a Disney cruise. It's really a fun interactive game. Is it just me, though, or are there a few off moments toward the end where somebody other than Steve is voicing Kermit? Just on off-camera voice over stuff, probably added late or re-dubbed. Not too bad, but a little distracting.

Borples

Reaction score
Hooray! Never thought I'd get to see this. Yay for the internet! And thanks for posting!

That was fun; very cute. Now I want to see the show they were trying to put on. :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That one was very cute. If you listen clearly enough in a couple of segments, there's some ADR or something with a sound-a-like Kermit.

But great to see all the characters they used in this one. Lots of Pepe as well.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
I second Borples: Yay for the internet! I would NEVER take a Disney cruise, both because I have no money and also because I don't like boats, heh.... but it's fun to be able to see some of this game (though it seems like you would need to play it MANY times to see all the available footage, which is neat!)