Full Puppet Up Uncensored Hour Online!

beaker

Reaction score
The full hour long Puppet Up Uncensored is finally online
(broken into 6 parts)
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=puppetup

Absolutely amazing stuff, glad I finally got to see it. Im not sure theres been anything that edgy in Jim Henson land since the Jim Henson Hour, tho nothing that confrontationally risque since Land of Gorch. I loved the opening
Joe the Armadillo with the lady Possum sketch talking about where babies come from, the Forrest Gump existential thing, the trailer park movie trampoline sketch, and the "fake boob" opera(the scene with Waffle Monkey and the Mighty Favog type thing was classic)

I wish this could come to dvd, and I hope they keep putting up more shorts on TBS. If only this could be a regular series on TBS, I was definately impressed(if only Bill Baretta could be brought back on for this)

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I was just watching Of Muppets and Men on YouTube (also in six parts) when you posted this. I'll prolly watch this afterwards, since I haven't seen this since November.

I agree with you, I really hope this comes to DVD. Maybe if the online shorts ever end (and let's be honest, they aren't gonna go on forever) they can release the special and the shorts in one DVD.

MWoO

Reaction score
I am so glad this got a bump because someone posted the muppet show live on there. SO happy about that!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
I transfered the show onto DVD from my dvr. Really good transfer, except that for some reason the recording skips ahead 3 or 4 seconds during the George Michael sketch. Completely home-made DVD, but I made it for fear that they would never have it online anywhere!

wendygirl

Reaction score
I have bookmarked that YouTube page so I can watch them later. Now I have a question, which for you puppet/Muppet affiecienados is going to sound strange. I have never heard of this. :confused: I do not have cable. Was this a show that was on cable at one time? Can someone give me some background on Puppet Up Uncensored? Thanks.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Puppet up is a tour that some Muppet/puppet prefromers incudling Brian Henson go to shows like Vages and such and do there show. Kind of like a magic show or somthing. They get suggestions from the aduiance (like Who's Line is it Anyway)
Then they inprov what they do. (Who's line)
They then put it on TBS a cable network.
That is what puppet up is.

wendygirl

Reaction score
Puppet up is a tour that some Muppet/puppet prefromers incudling Brian Henson go to shows like Vages and such and do there show. Kind of like a magic show or somthing. They get suggestions from the aduiance (like Who's Line is it Anyway)
Then they inprov what they do. (Who's line)
They then put it on TBS a cable network.
That is what puppet up is.
Thank you. It's good to know the background before I start watching. :smile:

wendygirl

Reaction score
Just got done watching all five episodes plus a bunch of other stuff that popped up, like the screen tests for the Muppet Movie that Jim and Frank did where they are laughing so much. Funny stuff. Loved Puppet Up. Glad I stopped by here today. :big_grin: