1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

FULL SIZED FIRE PLACE PUPPET!!

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by crazy chris, Nov 27, 2012.

1. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

Hey Gang!!

As many of you may have heard...our little puppet theater will be closing at the end of December!!

We signed a temporary lease in order to get a reduced rate on a wonderful location, and sadly, we were outbid by a nail salon...sigh

At any rate, I will be slowly selling some of our puppets on ebay over the next few weeks... but i wanted to reach out to the puppet community about a very special puppet.... this is our custom built fireplace puppet we named MICKEY MANTLE...giggle

I had the folks at axtell to modify the large book face... then i removed the eyes and built an amazing moving eye mech ... the fireplace itself has a Fire Effect light that can be turned on and off right at your finger tips...

It would work perfectly for a children's show production or a puppet stage...

Here is a video : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507213042636791&set=vb.100000443007416&type=3&theater

If anyone is interested just give me a shout at sassafrassjunction@yahoo.com and i am willing to listen to any and all offers.... because of the size of it i doubt shipping is an option.. so pick up would be available or i could possibly drive it half way to meet you for a small fee

please pass the word!!

thanks guys!

cc