Funko Reaction The Dark Crystal 3.75 figures

ryan19

Reaction score
They look amazing . Any idea when the rest of the line follows ?

Mystic Master

Reaction score
The Landstrider w/ Jen was for SDCC, and the Garthim w / Kira is for NYCC, though both will be available at TRU, as the Landstrider is now. Here is a picture of the back of the box:

No release date yet for the basic figure line though. It will consist of 5 figures, each with a piece of the crystal.

ryan19

Reaction score
Wow ! Thank you for info . They all look stunning & so well detailed . Hope they get released soon enough .

Mystic Master

Reaction score
By the way, NYCC is in October, so that's when the second deluxe set should be out. They tend to be limited to convention goers and then a few weeks later should be at TRU and online. Hopefully fans will buy the Landstrider set and show their support for the line!

ryan19

Reaction score
I have just ordered one from ebay . Yes i hope fans do support this line and who knows hopefully we get to see the rest of the skeksis & mystics in the future .

Mystic Master

Reaction score
Hopefully you didn't overpay, going the ebay route - TRU has them for the MSRP ($25) and free shipping - the link is in my first post.

As for a second wave of basic figures, I'd love to see at least one more Mystic and Skeksis, and perhaps a 2-pack of the pod people.

ryan19

Reaction score
I was unsure if TRU would ship to my country so i decided to go through ebay . A lil more over $25 but i am sure it be worth it .

Really digging the garthim with kira set too . I just hope that they will be easily available . I wonder if kira's wings will be like those of the old silverhawks , whereby pushing a button on the backs will pop their wings out .

ryan19

Reaction score
What a beauty... From what I'm seeing I am diggin all of them .
Have you gotten the kira & garthim set already ?