1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Funko to release Sesame Street toys

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by minor muppetz, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Actually, you know what I'd like to see? Funko's blind package figure assortment getting a Sesame Street line. While I only have a Donatello from their TMNT blind box figure line, I really like the stylization these things have. I'm sure they'd have to make them a little "safer" than most of them.

2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I would like to see some variants like Pajama Bert & Ernie, Waiter Grover, Alistair Cookie, etc.

3. Drtooth

For those who may have missed out on Series one figures, Toys R Us is offering them for half price. Unfortunately that's if you can find them. I was lucky enough to find a small selection of Ernies and Berts yesterday (could only get one, I went with Bert), just no Cookie Monsters or Super Grovers. Also Oscar, but I already had that one. Might try and go back and get Ernie to go with Bert.

4. MuppetSpot

Good luck man on your Ernie hunt, I just finish set 2 this week.

5. Drtooth

There were a couple Ernies. Hopefully they'll be there next time.

And if they aren't, well... I do like Bert a tad better anyway, that's why I chose him. If they had Cookie Monster, though, I would have snapped that up quick. Too bad they didn't.

6. MuppetSpot

Well I finish my collection of Sesame Pops plus the Orange Oscar & Extras of Ernie, Grover, & Count. I think their won't be anymore released.

7. MuppetSpot

8. WemblerDaniel

WemblerDaniel New Member

So I have two of the Sesame Street Pop figures. A flocked Big Bird and Orange Oscar.

9. MuppetSpot

10. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

11. MuppetSpot

12. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

13. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Well, that's unexpected. Although, I suppose those are made for adult fans anyway, so it doesn't have to be limited to characters who still appear on the show. Although, it does look like Herry may be making a comeback, so that may have something to do with it. But, anyway, I really want that one and hopefully we'll get more classic related stuff like this and the orange version of Oscar. And i'd love to have a Prairie Dawn figure at some point.

14. MuppetSpot

Well Funko is going to kill me this year, I need this pop.