1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Funniest Fraggle Rock Lines.

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Squall Leonhart, Jun 17, 2013.

1. WemblinFool18

WemblinFool18 Active Member

Totally my logic on everything... except not nearly as articulate in forming my dumb thoughts

2. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

From "The Battle of Leaking Roof":
    Doc: "How dare you say that my dog imitation sounded like a lovesick bullfrog with a toothache!"

From "Junior Sells the Farm":
    Junior Gorg: "I don't even know what a lummox is!" (for some reason, the way he says that line gets me)

3. DerpSandwich

DerpSandwich Member

There are too many to pick one. In "Battle of Leaking Roof" I can't remember the exact wording, but it kills me when Pa is on the roof and Junior is talking about how long of a fall it is to the ground. Something like "You'd kill yourself for sure!"

And it's not exactly one line, but the entire "I Am Boober Fraggle" remembering song sequence in "Boober Gorg" is one of the funniest overall puppet bits I've ever seen.

Duke Remington likes this.
  4. Auburn Red

Auburn Red New Member

Another one I remember is from Cantus and the Minstrels:

Cantus: I am losing my implacable sense of calm (before he loses it to Red)

Seeing as how he's supposed to be an expy of Jim Henson, I wonder if this was a natural reaction that he might have said/felt whenever he had difficulties with his kids. :D

RowlfFan12 and Duke Remington like this.
  5. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

All of Philo and Gunge's translations of Sprocket.
    Philo:He wants to buy...a kumquat?

6. superboober

superboober Member

"Red, this is terrible; Red has slipped into a coma....(double take) AAAAAACCKKK!!! I have been bamboozled!!"

7. RowlfFan12

RowlfFan12 Member

Cantus from "Junior Faces the Music": "Cease this weeping, and get your chin up! Both of them!" I laugh at that every time.

8. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

"Don't do that! It'll bring death and pestilence!"-:sigh:

9. Mary Louise

Mary Louise Active Member

Wembley has just applied for a job with the Volunteer Fire Department...

Wembley: Hey, guess what, everybody?

Gobo: What?

Wembley: I get to be the siren!

WemblinFool18 likes this.