Funniest Muppet Moment

ploobis

Reaction score
The funniest Muppet moment that I can think of is on Muppets Tonight when Sal becomes a bone doctor.

"THAT WAS JUST PLAIN HILARIOUS!" :smile:

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
I have to admit, the "Good Grief, the Comedians A Bear!" sketch is one of my favorites too. If you listen closely to Kermit's frustrated muttering, you can hear him saying something about never working with kids or animals. I find that funny because Kermit, being a frog, is an animal!:big_grin:

Patricia/cherrypotion27

ploobis

Reaction score
I have to admit, the "Good Grief, the Comedians A Bear!" sketch is one of my favorites too. If you listen closely to Kermit's frustrated muttering, you can hear him saying something about never working with kids or animals. I find that funny because Kermit, being a frog, is an animal!:big_grin:

Patricia/cherrypotion27
Yeah thats hilarious too! :smile: :embarrassed:

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Swedish Chef skits always crack me up!:big_grin:
(hopefully I'm not offending anyone in here that's Swedish or Scandanavian.)

ploobis

Reaction score
The Swedish Chef skits always crack me up!:big_grin:
(hopefully I'm not offending anyone in here that's Swedish or Scandanavian.)
My favorite Swedish Chef skit is the one where he deals with a talking chocolate cake! (From the Valerie Harper episode)

ploobis

Reaction score

Another one of my favorite funny Muppet Moments is on the 1979 Tonight Show special hosted by Kermit.

It's the moment when Kermit interviews Bernadette Peters and Animal steals the show by upstaging Kermit & Bernadette completely!

"HILARIOUS!" :halo:

Frank Oz is a master at upstaging!

Cronika

Reaction score
One of my favorites is the "Koozebainian Phoob". I always liked Kermit's trenchcoat!:smile:
I also like "Good grief the comedian's a bear" and the "Banana Sketch". My favorite Swedish Chef skit is the one with the tortoise, which turns its shell into a tank.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
here's some more funny things I like "Simon smith and his dancing bear" (did I get that right?), "Lydia the tatooed lady" (with kermit being karate chopped by piggy in the end), Any newsman skit, and any swedish chef skit! I also love any Bunsen & Beaker skit (even the episodes in the first season where Bunsen was showing off his latest creations!), the "trip over" gag on one TMS Season 1 episode, anything S & W said, etc! The LIST GOES ON AND ON! :smile: