Funny American dad episode!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I saw the one episode where Roger trades places with stan! At one point, it gets hilarious (at least to me!) The following dialogue is made up by me for humor!

*Rodger puts his hand on the so called "Wishing bowl*

Klaus: Oh Mein god! Rodger has his hand on the wishing bowl!

*Stan then puts his hand on the wishing bowl*

Klaus (again) : OH NO! BOTH Stan & Rodger have their hands on the wishing bowl

Rawwerrererererererererererererererererererererererere (Lighting in the room flickers) (Bad imitation of a whirring sound, don't you think?:wink: )

Stan's wife: Klaus, Stop that!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Haven't seen that show in a while. Very much would like to see it again. Very funny show!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, I try to never miss an episode. I think this show far surpasses the original Seth MacFarline creation, Family Guy... which has become kinda stale lately.

I really loved this Sunday's episode, where Steve Smith becomes a Communist, much to his father's horror.

In a fit of rage, he pulls off ever Communist propaganda poster off his walls. Except for a Che Guevera poster, to which Stan replies.

"Now this is what we both can agree on. Planet of the Apes was a fine movie!"

RubberDucky

Reaction score
I'm so glad you guys like the show! I actually storyboard for American Dad and its always so nice to hear a little fan praise (seeing as the Network never misses a chance to make us feel like Family Guy's unwanted mutant sibling that they're trying to keep locked away in the basement).
For example, this x-mas MacFarlane bought everyone on Family Guy a set of Stewie roller luggage. American Dad got baseball caps.....the same baseball caps we got last year:boo:

Anyway, I'm so happy there are people out there who appreciate our work --here's hoping for a 5th season!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
(seeing as The Network )
The Network needs to re-evaluate those things it promotes and under-promotes, in all seriousness.