Funny Summer Story

NamelessGuy

Reaction score
Hello, I’m from the Discord (I got ban from arguing with a disagreeing mod) so I’m here. I have a weird and funny story for you.

I was a sophomore in high school when I befriended someone who seemed very resemblant to Summer Penguin for reasons I don’t remember or understand. She was a very talented artist, and I knew well that Summer is considered to be so as well.

She didn’t come to school one day. I could have, no, should have just dismissed it and known she’d come back but instead I started making these stupid conspiracies that she was a Muppet.

See I could go on for days about the conspiracies I’ve had about Muppets, which are not at all antagonistic, but I can’t fit that in one post and it’s probably inappropriate anyway.

I made an email to send to her that was incredible in terms of weirdness and stupidity but the family, my family, shut that down real quick so it was never sent.

I really was genuinely concerned for her, on account of the fact that I think ME being a Muppet would be incredibly frightening, and I mistakenly projected that onto her. I know however, that this isn’t the case for everyone. Most of you would probably enjoy it. But I digress.

She turned up fine a couple days later, said she just had a cold. I could never ever tell her what I thought happened. I fear I’d have been called a freak. And who knows maybe I am. Maybe that ain’t so bad, being a freak.

I still can’t believe I believed that. What’s wrong with me?