Fur Fame And Fortune - New Online Puppet Show Starting August

FurFAF

Reaction score
Hey guys, currently in the edit stage for my last production on my MA Television Production course. I wrote, produced, directed and I'm now editing footage.

It's about a band and their reluctant lead singer, because it's bad enough when you think everyone in your band is an idiot-- it's worse when they're all puppets

Yesterday I threw up the first tease with our intro and it would be incredible if you guys had the time to take a look and even give it a share online if you like the look of it!

http://www.FurFAF.com

crazy chris

Reaction score
I LOVE IT!!!....SO VIVRANT!! ...and the glimpses of just feet and hands playing instruments is really clever!!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
This is going to be brilliant, I can tell. I laughed at the Children of Bodom sticker on the bass... as much as I like the band they're about as far from what music most people associate with puppets as you can get.I love it and can't wait to see the full thing.

FurFAF

Reaction score
Hey guys, just a bit of an update for those of you who haven't seen, I put up two teasers the last couple of weeks. Hope you enjoy!

Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

As ever, give it a look if you haven't seen it and a share if you enjoy it!
(If you really enjoy it you could always join the FurFAF group and like the videos on YouTube too I guess haha...)

FurFAF

Reaction score

Hey there Suzanne, it’s time for the first episode!

As ever if you enjoy it, like the video on youtube, share it on facebook and twitter and subscribe to our channel and page.

Above all just spread the word if you enjoy it!

New videos every Monday and Thursday!

And if you get Suzanne stuck in your head like the rest of us, find it at www.furfaf.bandcamp.com