1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Furchester Hotel Season 2

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by zns, Nov 1, 2016.

1. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Here is a clip from the season 2 premier of The Furchester Hotel. Elmo gets a surprise visit from his best friend...... you guessed it. BIG BIRD:wisdom:

cahuenga and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I hope we get to see the full episode soon. I wonder why Sesame Street's YT channel stopped uploading them.

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

It sounds like Matt Vogel is performing Big Bird in the clip instead of Caroll Spinney.

4. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Probably because Caroll wasn't able to travel all the way to England to do the show. But either way, as long as Big Bird can be on the show, that's all that matters.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  5. Aaron62711

Aaron62711 New Member

here is a Clip of the episode with The Count

zns, Pig's Laundry and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  6. zns

zns Well-Known Member

The Count wasn't the only one who showed up in the show this season.[​IMG]

7. Pig's Laundry

Ah, yes. I was very surprised when the Countess showed up, but I was even more surprised when they referred to her as The Count's wife.

8. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I surprised that Louise Gold performed the Countess.

9. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I saw that one and I found BB's voice was way off, but I don't think Matt was at fault for that. I think the voices are slowed down in the You Tube videos, so the combination of Matt doing BB and the way the sound quality was made BB sound more like season 1 Big Bird, especially in the episodes where Danny Seargen voiced him. I was thinking Carroll would at least do the dubbing like Dave does for Cookie Monster. But oh well, overall it was a good episode.

Yeah. I've gotten way behind in watching those since they haven't been on You Tube. Seems like they're just now starting to upload the season 2 episodes. I noticed they added a new song to the series too. "We Can Solve Any Problem" or whatever it's called. That's better than using "Catastrophe" or "A Furchester Never Gives Up." That did start to become a little too predictable after a while.

10. Oh, I wish I could watch all the Season 2 episodes in perfect quality and perfect pitch, and I live America.

11. GonzoMan

GonzoMan Member

Regarding season 2 of this show, does anyone know when we get to see it? Also, I'm wondering when we get to see the 2nd half of season 1.

12. Daffyfan2003

They used to have them on You Tube, but now they're not anymore. I'm still hoping to see "Cheer Up Cheerleaders," "Power Cut," "The Furgulator" and the Christmas ep sometime soon.

13. GonzoMan

GonzoMan Member

I've bought it on iTunes, but it's only the first 26 episodes (of season 1).

14. Daffyfan2003

Well, I finished watching all of season 1 recently. They'll probably have the rest of season 2 online soon. Probably when the show goes into the third season, since I finished watching the season 1 episodes when season 2 came out. Lol. I'll just be on the lookout. Actually, it's just as well that the ones I haven't seen aren't up yet. I feel like a couch potato since I've been watching so many holiday specials lately. I guess the Furchesters can wait.

15. GonzoMan

GonzoMan Member

Where did you watch this exactly?

16. Daffyfan2003

Well, the season 2 episodes were on You Tube for a brief period of time, but found the season 1 eps on Dailymotion.

17. GonzoMan

GonzoMan Member

Great! Now I know where to watch the other ones. Thanks!

18. Daffyfan2003

You're welcome. If you come across any of the season 2 eps I mentioned, let me know as well.

19. JonnyBMuppetMan

JonnyBMuppetMan Active Member

To my knowledge, this appears to be the first time two of Matt Vogel's characters have interacted with each other. Weird to hear how different his Big Bird and Count voices are from each other.

20. Pig's Laundry

That is pretty amazing. I've never noticed it before, but they do sound like two different people are performing them.