Furchester Hotel Season 2

GonzoMan

Reaction score
Regarding season 2 of this show, does anyone know when we get to see it? Also, I'm wondering when we get to see the 2nd half of season 1.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
They used to have them on You Tube, but now they're not anymore. I'm still hoping to see "Cheer Up Cheerleaders," "Power Cut," "The Furgulator" and the Christmas ep sometime soon.

GonzoMan

Reaction score
They used to have them on You Tube, but now they're not anymore. I'm still hoping to see "Cheer Up Cheerleaders," "Power Cut," "The Furgulator" and the Christmas ep sometime soon.
I've bought it on iTunes, but it's only the first 26 episodes (of season 1).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I've bought it on iTunes, but it's only the first 26 episodes (of season 1).
Well, I finished watching all of season 1 recently. They'll probably have the rest of season 2 online soon. Probably when the show goes into the third season, since I finished watching the season 1 episodes when season 2 came out. Lol. I'll just be on the lookout. Actually, it's just as well that the ones I haven't seen aren't up yet. I feel like a couch potato since I've been watching so many holiday specials lately. I guess the Furchesters can wait.

GonzoMan

Reaction score
Well, I finished watching all of season 1 recently. They'll probably have the rest of season 2 online soon. Probably when the show goes into the third season, since I finished watching the season 1 episodes when season 2 came out. Lol. I'll just be on the lookout. Actually, it's just as well that the ones I haven't seen aren't up yet. I feel like a couch potato since I've been watching so many holiday specials lately. I guess the Furchesters can wait.
Where did you watch this exactly?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, the season 2 episodes were on You Tube for a brief period of time, but found the season 1 eps on Dailymotion.

GonzoMan

Reaction score
Great! Now I know where to watch the other ones. Thanks!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
You're welcome. If you come across any of the season 2 eps I mentioned, let me know as well.

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
To my knowledge, this appears to be the first time two of Matt Vogel's characters have interacted with each other. Weird to hear how different his Big Bird and Count voices are from each other.