1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Furry Red Monster Puppet on eBay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by paul the puppet, May 16, 2011.

1. paul the puppet

paul the puppet New Member

2. paul the puppet

3. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

4. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oh wow Paul, that's a beautiful puppet.
    I really don't know anything about pricing puppets but an idea for a strategy might be to sell a few on auction and see what the bids get to and maybe use that as a guide as to what people are willing to pay for the,
  5. paul the puppet

Thanks for the comments guys. More puppets coming soon.
  6. Puppetainer

Puppetainer Member

Very cute puppet but seeing the final bid I have to say I think you need to set a reserve price higher than that. It sure looks like you invested some time in making the little guy and I doubt very much that the final price compensated you very well for your time and materials. It seems to me you shouldn't settle for less than £100.00. If you click on the link now it shows several other auctions for similar items and most of them are priced higher than £100.00 so I think you'd be in line with other sellers.

Whatever you decide, keep up the good work and best of luck!
  7. paul the puppet

Thanks for the advice Puppetainer. I'll be putting the next one on a BUY IT NOW auction.