Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
I would REALLY love to see a replica of Rowlf done. I know I'd get one. Thing is, with as underappreciated as Rowlf's been these days, will they even bother with him?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I would REALLY love to see a replica of Rowlf done. I know I'd get one. Thing is, with as underappreciated as Rowlf's been these days, will they even bother with him?
I think he's under used because they cant find some one who did him like jim did him but they havent seen me do my rowlf yet :sympathy:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Except for the ones they have already said they will be releasing, I would love to see Rowlf. He has so much character.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I would like to see Rowlf because it was Jim's other major character. There was a time in the 60's when Rowlf was a bigger star than Kermit.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Somehow, I would love to see Scooter made. I am kinda interested in knowing how they are going to make Piggy. When Terry is done with the last Fozzie, I will ask him.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I would LOVE a Bunsen, Beaker, Scooter replica!
They are so rare to come across!
I hunt em down but no success. I only have a Beaker plush.
*Giggles*

>_> Can't wait to get new stuff in the future.

TattooedAnimal

Reaction score
first and foremost i want to see dr. teeth get made...he's my fav next to animal....and definetly rowlf....come to think of it floyd and zoot would be awesome too.:halo: :big_grin: :sing: