Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

Bear Man

Reaction score
Once I have my Bear and Pig (and maybe my Whatever, thr jury is still out til I see a nose!) I think I'll be done with the replicas - mainly because I'll have nowhere to put any more! I'd consider a chicken too (just cause they wouldn't take up that much space) but in fan terms there's so many I would rather see made first - Statler/Waldorf, Bunsen/Beaker, the Swedish Chef...all of them though would take up just too much space.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I keep worrying about space too but I don't think I could not buy them if the are as good as the Kermit replica. I don't mind being over run with Muppets anyway!

Telly

Reaction score
I'd like to see replicas of the Muppet Babies from Muppets Take Manhattan!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I haven;'t been looking into buying any because they cost a lot of money and I have no room.

However, if they made Beaker or Dr. Teeth, I'd make room.

karamazov80

Reaction score
I haven;'t been looking into buying any because they cost a lot of money and I have no room.

However, if they made Beaker or Dr. Teeth, I'd make room.
I, too, would buy a Dr. Teeth. Or a Rowlf, or possibly, a Link Hogthrob. I would rob a bank or sell my dogs if necessary.

MWoO

Reaction score
I think a bunsen and beaker set would be so great, but I dunno if that will happen because they'd really need to be done together. Scooter is one I really want cause I always thought he had a great design and color scheme. A camilla might be cool for Gonzo, but I don't see myself spending too much on one. Perhaps Statler and Waldorf.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I think a bunsen and beaker set would be so great, but I dunno if that will happen because they'd really need to be done together. Scooter is one I really want cause I always thought he had a great design and color scheme. A camilla might be cool for Gonzo, but I don't see myself spending too much on one. Perhaps Statler and Waldorf.

I want a Scooter too! We seen him so much on The Muppet Show, I am not suprise they didn't pick him over Rizzo. but that's ok cause I want them all, I am not picky. :wink:

MWoO

Reaction score
Plus Scooter is making a come back. In the last 2 TV movies Scooter was there. With lines no less! Plus he was part of that Muppets TV show in france. Hopefully this is a trend that will continue.

Telly

Reaction score
I think Scooter would be totally sweet to have! Along with Rowlf. My friend wants Janice.

MWoO

Reaction score
Rowlf would be cool. it won't look much like the puppet though as the puppet is a blanket puppet. Rowlf didn't have clearly separate arms like Ernie, Fozzie, and Link. He has arms like Chef where Rowlf really has no shoulders.

Janice would be cool too, and Floyd is visually stunning like Animal. Really all of the Electric Mayhem make for good display pieces. I'd like to see them done in this order Floyd, Janice, Dr. Teeth, and Zoot. I don't expect them all to come out but I think Floyd should be first cause he goes well with Animal and of course Janice goes with Floyd.