Future Muppet Replicas Wishlist

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The Rowlf would look like the poser Rowlf you see in promotional photos.
I'm not sure there would be many buyers for the likes of Floyd or Janice or even Dr Teeth. MR will probably only make the most popular characters which means Pepe is very likely after Rizzo (as long as they continue to sell well).

Telly

Reaction score
I was actually wonder how they'd do Rowlf. :confused:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I'm not sure there would be many buyers for the likes of Floyd or Janice or even Dr Teeth. MR will probably only make the most popular characters which means Pepe is very likely after Rizzo (as long as they continue to sell well).
Sorry, just my opinion, but I don't consider Pepe a classic character. Personally, I wouldn't be interested in owning him as a poser.

:stick_out_tongue:

MWoO

Reaction score
The Rowlf would look like the poser Rowlf you see in promotional photos.
I disagree because the people buying these are people who know the characters and the show. Kermit may have been bought by anyone, but the further down the line you get the more hard core fans you have. It's like the action figure line. No one though someone like Lips would sell, but he did and is rare. In fact the EM sold the most I think. Same with he busts. The EM members are hard to come by, actually everyone is hard to come by.

If Floyd and Janice were packed with replica guitars I think they would sell really well, especially as gifts to musicians and such. Plus they just look so awesome and visually appealing.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
The Pallisades action figures line was a lot cheaper so they were able to recreate characters that were a little more obscure. I am pretty sure the MR line will not be as in depth as I can't imagine we will be seeing the same amount of full-body posers made as there were action figures.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them made (even Pepe at a pinch) but realistically they need to appeal to a larger audience than just the die-hard fans on this forum. I guess we will have to see. Either way, I'll continue buying them as long as I can afford to!

Telly

Reaction score
I think Pepe would sell cuz he has a lot of general audience fans that aren't really into Muppets.

MWoO

Reaction score
The Pallisades action figures line was a lot cheaper so they were able to recreate characters that were a little more obscure. I am pretty sure the MR line will not be as in depth as I can't imagine we will be seeing the same amount of full-body posers made as there were action figures.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them made (even Pepe at a pinch) but realistically they need to appeal to a larger audience than just the die-hard fans on this forum. I guess we will have to see. Either way, I'll continue buying them as long as I can afford to!
Well for one I don't see the EM as obscure. if we are talking Marvin Suggs then I agree totally (though he would be neat) but not the EM. When it comes to high end products like this you will always attract the hard core fans. No one who is a casual fan is going to buy a 400 dollar Fozzie poser. It's just not a general public/casual fan product line. Anyone who would buy a 400 dollar Fozzie likely knows the rest of the electric Mayhem well.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
True, but I have heard many people in this forum say they would buy Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzie but that would be it. How many units would MR expect to sell of Floyd or Janice? Kermit was limited to 2,500 if I'm not mistaken while Animal is limited to 1,500. They must presume they wouldn't sell as many of Animal as they did Kermit. I can't imagine how limited non-well known characters would be.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I think they have reduced the edition size because Kermit is taking so long to sell.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I think they have reduced the edition size because Kermit is taking so long to sell.

According to Amy, there isn't too many Kermits left to sell she said. Someone wanted to know how his sale was doing.