Gabi & Miles

Katzi428

Reaction score
In the 70s-80s,before dating and marrying Luis,Maria dated David. In the 80s (90s?) Gina dated Savion.Does anyone think that Miles & Gabi will become a couple?
(This is all despite racial differences & to show kids on SS that people of different races can get along.Some kids are in interracial families.PLEASE don't fight in this thread.)Another member of this forum & I were discussing it & we think Miles & Gabi would make a good couple.

BEAR

Reaction score
I would be that other member! And I agree that Gabby and Miles would be a wonderful couple if they dated. It seems to be the way the writers may be going. Then again, they have been good friends for a long time and it's not like there have been any other girls Miles could be dating. All in all, Kathy's ideas are very clever on this.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well Miles and Gaby already get along, but that do seen kind of destend for each other.

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
I always figured they'd get together. Here's the way I see it:

Gabi and Miles fall in love and get married.
Gabi inherits the Fix it Shop when Maria and Luis retire.
Gabi hires someone to help her since Miles will most likely have another career.
Eventually they have a baby.

At the very least, I think we can all agree Gabi will inherit the Fix it Shop. Plus, if Gina can adopt a baby from Guatemala, I don't see why we can't have Gabi and Miles get married and have a kid. Gina adopting a baby from Guatemala is much more controversial.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Big Bird Fan said:
I always figured they'd get together. Here's the way I see it:

Gabi and Miles fall in love and get married.
Gabi inherits the Fix it Shop when Maria and Luis retire.
Gabi hires someone to help her since Miles will most likely have another career.
Eventually they have a baby.

At the very least, I think we can all agree Gabi will inherit the Fix it Shop. Plus, if Gina can adopt a baby from Guatemala, I don't see why we can't have Gabi and Miles get married and have a kid. Gina adopting a baby from Guatemala is much more controversial.
Sounds good to me,BB Fan!:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's banned. That's inappropriate language for this website and for everything that Jim Henson ever taught us! Don't reference the problem posts please.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Well with that out of the way.

I just heard Susan & Gordon singing Picture A World on MC radio. Maybe the producers could have them sing that song.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have a question while we're still on this topic. I know Miles was played by three actors, but was Gabi played by anyone else after Sonia's daughter left? I noticed that Muppet Wiki states that Desi wasn't on the show until 1993 and Gabi Monzono (actually Rose Regan) left in 1991.

The reason, I'm asking is because I watched the scene with the original Elmo's Song on 'You Tube' and at the end they called for Gabi. That was in 1992, so I wonder who would have been playing her if she came out. Just my curious mind. Lol.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I think Desi took over right away. The Wikipedia like the IMDB isn't always correct.