Gallery idea

leliebel

Reaction score
Since there has been talk about a gallery to go with this board, wouldn't it be a nice idea to have a puppet Gallery for everyone on the board to show their work. I would love to see what everyone makes, but I'm too lazy too look it up one by one. :stick_out_tongue:

P.S.: I should finally have my first arm/rod puppet finished friday and I'm making goatsfeet ^_^

leliebel

Reaction score
Yes, that gave me the idea.

I meant a seperate page for people's works, not for the people themselves, so you could surf it and find out what kind of puppets everybody else here makes.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, i thought that they were trying to start something for both the people AND their work. :smirk:

Well..... YOU can always create a gallery for us. www.150m.com offers free web space and you could build the gallery and then have MC members e-mail photos of their work to you for posting. :excited:

Good Idea

leliebel

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
Ohhhhh, i thought that they were trying to start something for both the people AND their work. :smirk:

Well..... YOU can always create a gallery for us. www.150m.com offers free web space and you could build the gallery and then have MC members e-mail photos of their work to you for posting. :excited:

Good Idea
Thanks, I'll do that. But it will have to wait for a week or two, since I've gotten behind with my schoolwork and there's an evaluation comming up, but after that... :big_grin:

leliebel

Reaction score
just letting you know, I haven't forgotten yet, I've just eben very busy.