1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Galli Galli Sim Sim begins Aug 15

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Cherrymoon, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Sounds great Cherrymoon!
  3. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

Boombah Looks SOO COOl!!........he must be heavy...I love his feathery mane!
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I am always interrested in these neew co-productions. I wonsder if the Japanese one flopped or if it's still on TV.
  5. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

More infor

So it is August 15 and we have more news.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060815/139/66p06.html

It seems today is Independence Day for those in India.
    It is showing at 1pm. I wonder why they choose that time?
    It is being shown on satellite television. The channel is Cartoon Network. I am wondering what other countries can get this?

So I went to Cartoon Network and what do I see on the front page, but an ad for Galli Galli. (The Fun Face of Learning). Mon-Fri 1pm(1400)
    By putting you cursor on home you can see it over and over again.
  6. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Uh... 1PM is rully 1300, 1400 is 2PM.
    And it appears that the Japanese version of Sesame Street will be starting a second season, as Deanmo19 informed me that two new characters were just added to the cast: Groly a female Grover, and Megu a Japanese AM.
    Hope this helps.
  7. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

How many countries does that make Sesame Street in now? 85? I could have sworn it was 30-something.

Daniel
  8. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

It is hard to say. Many show a dubbed english version. There are anywhere from 25-30 shows that are produced by local people. And it depends on how you count.
    Like in france they had a 1 Rué Sesame and now a 5 Rué Sesame with new muppets and format.
    There are few not running any more. Like the combination they were doing for Isreal/Palestine. And Sesame Place, in Canda does not make any new episodes.
  9. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member

10. Big Bird Fan

Big Bird Fan Member

11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

You know... I was wondering if those who have access to the SS India co-production could help out with the human cast, confirm their names and provide the names of the actors who portray the roles if possible.

Could post the list here, you can also find it in the "International SS Character Questions" thread here in the Sesame Street section of the forum.
    Thanks, hope to hear from you guys soon and have a good day.
  12. Cherrymoon

Cherrymoon New Member