Game Suggestions Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds plausible enough... Just finetune the rules.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks Ed Ill work on it! if anyone is interested in being a contesnt let me know.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm A Muppet Get me out of Here

Here is the basic rules of the game. I hope that it works if not maybe I can work out another game. I have a few things going on in my head.

I'm A Muppet get Me Out of here

The Story
The Muppets are being thrown into the jungles of Costa Rica, and are going to be striped of all there luxury's Living in the jungle will not be easy, and to make it more of a challenge there will be different trials that the Muppets will have to play in order to win food, and other luxury's The Muppet who does stay in the jungle the longest will be crowned the Jungle king or queen. Each week there will be a vote from the Members of Muppet Central on who will stay in the jungle the player with the less amount of votes will be asked to leave the jungle for good. The Muppets are also playing for charity so the winner of the game will win a lot of money for there charity. Who will survive who will win it all and who will say... "I'm a Muppet get Me Out of Here!"

The Muppets

The Muppet can be any Muppet from The Muppet Show, Sesame Street or Fraggle Rock. There can only be one Muppet per player, but you can team up with another player to make a Muppet duo The players will also have to create a charity that there Muppet will be playing for If at any time in the game the player feels they can not play or need time out they can put there Muppet on Stand by. Doing this will make there Muppet absent from the game but not completely gone from the jungle. If another player wants to take over any Muppet on stand by they must first contact the player and then contact the game host (Me). If any player wants to quit the game then all they have to say is "I'm a Muppet get Me Out of Here" and there Muppet will leave the Jungle for good.

Camp

Camp is where the Muppets will be sending most of there time. Each week there will be a Camp leader,and being camp leader has it's privileges and it also has it's responsibility. Each Week the camp leader will have a list of chores for each Muppet to do, and there will also be a special chore that the leader will have one Muppet do.

Food/Luxury Trials

Each day there will be a food/luxury trial. Some trials will be done as a team, and some as one Muppet. The winners of the trial will win the food or luxury, and the losers will go back to camp empty handed. If any of the Muppets feel they can not preform or handle the trail they can always say "I'm A Muppet Get Me Out of Here" and they will be disqualified from the rest of the game.

Voting

Everyone on Muppet Central will be able to vote for the Muppet they want to see stay in the jungle. There is going to be an e mail address setup where people can cast there vote. Voters can also private message the Game host (Me) to cast there vote. Everyone can vote at least ten time per voting time. Each week the Muppet with the less votes will be asked to leave the jungle for good.

That's pretty much the game in it's self If you have any questions please ask.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All looks good... But as for the voting... Do you want that set up as detailed in your post above? I ask, because as a mod, we can attach voting polls to a thread with specific timeout locks and options to modify the poll as it goes. Say for instance you have 9 Muppets remaining... We have the poll start with 9. At the end of the week, whoever gets voted off gets eliminated from the poll options for the following week. We would however need to know all the participants/options ahead of time... And there is a maximum of ten options for any given poll. Additionally, would you want individual voting (1 person, 1 vote) or multiple voting?

Hope this helps, somewhat. :shifty:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well The thing is everyone incuding the players could see the results of the vote on here right? So to make the game more dramaic have the email or pm me there votes. It would make more drama, and that's kind of part of the game. I already have an e mail set up for the game, and hopefully it works.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay then. Kinda busy with a couple of things at the moment, ask Fozzie Bear to start the thread with the rules posted here. If it doesn't get done by Monday, I'll set it up for you then. Hope this is okay and have a good weekend.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Alright i have been working on things and I think this game will work really nicly. I can't wait to see how things go.

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
I have an idea for a game. it involves teams, Muppets, and Storys. Tell me if you want more details.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, more details are required as we can do nothing until learning of the nature of your suggestion here.