Game Suggestions Thread

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I just deleted the 10 posts that weren't about the Games Suggestions and were about musicals or bad singers.

muppetfan1999

Reaction score
Well the way my game works is that there are 2 teams, each with 6-8 people on each team.
Each week, The teams have to work together to make a story based off a few words I say. so if I said Muppet Labs, or Horror, the teams would have to work together to make a story based off my topic.
The teams make the story by taking turns posting parts of the story in order in their teams thread.
Once each teams story's are done, I read through each story and decide which teams story is better.
Also, every other week, the losing team has to vote off which ever team member they think did the poorest or gave the least help throughout the 2 weeks . If needed the teams my need to give up team members to keep it even.
Then, at the end, the remaining two players have to go up against each other and work on a short story for 2 weeks ( or until they both finish, whichever comes first) Writing each part of it in different posts if needed. They may have to come to an sudden end if they are not finished by the end of the 2 weeks. then, once the winner is decided, the game ends until next year/any other time when new players come and play. However, I have not decided a Name yet.
Also, there will be another thread where I announce the winner of each week and important announcements like saying that teams need to be swapped up or some thing.
Tell me if you're interested.
A couple of months ago I posted this idea and after fozziebear responded once It got lost somehow. So if any of the moderators could let me start this thread please tell me.
By the way, the name is Muppet Storytelling and If the people who get voted off are tied by votes, It is decided by who has the screenname starting with the letter closest to Z.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It would seem that the voting would be a bit more biased based on one person's idea. What if it were set up as a poll for voting on the story by the membership reading it? This poll would be added, of course, after the stories were completed.

It would need to be judged based on story, plot, character usage and how well they keep their known personalities (a biggie for me), punctuation and sentence structure.

Thoughts?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I just thought of a funny game we could do. If you go to the unofficial Walt Disney World Forums here (register first), and do a search for the word "Brawl" (I didn't make the topic on that site), you'll come across something that Crazy Harry would like& all of us would probably like (and I know I love doing things along the line of this!)

Also, how about "Mad Libs"? That'd be really neat to do!

What do you think of that Fozzie Bear?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Can you describe the game at the link? It didn't work.

Post a sample here of the the instructions and game-play for that and the Mad Libs game.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
For the first game, you're in a bar. (Pearl from "Dinosaurs" would be the owner of the bar since it might be in a saloon.), and basically, you do random funny things to either the muppet(s) or user(s), so for example:

*Tutter_fan walks into the saloon, sees Pearl*

Pearl: Hi Hon! Look out!

*Before Tutter_fan can respond, he gets hit in the face with a pie*

and for the 2nd game, this is a "fill in the blank" game where different parts of speech, or something specific as a number, or a person's name is given as a hint as to what can be put in the blank space. Go here to see what I mean.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I suppose we could do a Muppet Mad Libs, but we need to figure how to make it work like it is supposed to. It seems that we'd have to have folks writing stories but leaving blanks to fill in the nouns, verbs, etc.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You know, I thought about it, and I don't think Muppet Mad Libs wouldn't work. I'm just going to delete that thought, and stick with my first game.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What would you call the game? Also, can you post the instructions in detail and maybe a longer game-play sample and I'll post up the thread. It's certainly sounding different than anything else I've seen.