Gaming Nightmares?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've been obsessed with the game EverQuest lately. I play ALL the time and own a bestiary that lists every monster in the game. I can practically remember the book by heart and can name every monster from the lowly fire beetle to Cazic-Thule, the god of hate. Did I just sound nerdy, :big_grin:. Anyway, there are these dinosaur creatures in the game called Racnars. They never scared me, I actually think they're pretty cool. Until a few night ago I had a nightmare that went like this:

Me, my dog, and my friend's sister, Kayla (who is NOT my girlfriend) were sitting by a lake talking about stuff (probably Family Guy because we are both McFarlane nuts). Anyway, a giant dinosaur came up and ate Kayla in one gulp. I was scared to death! I tried to fight the thing but then it killed my dog. The dog was bleeding to death, but then I picked him up and held him, but he died before I could say good-bye. It was almost like the movie Old Yeller, :frown:.

The first thing I did when I woke up was visit that dog and pet him.

I've never had a nightmare in my life. I had one sad dream when my Grandma had cancer (she's okay now, by the way), but nothing about monsters or ghosts or witches. Do you think it is because of the game or something else?

P.S. I just watched the first Jurassic Park at my aunt's house. Maybe that's it?