Garbage Pail Kids cartoon voice artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

I recently rented the Garbage Pail Kids cartoon series on Netflix. This cartoon about gross misshapen kids was originally supposed to air Saturday Mornings on CBS in 1987, but activist groups demanded that it won't air because they found it too gross, violent, and made fun of the handicapped. But it did air in other countries though and the entire series finally came out on DVD. It features a Canadian voice cast with a young sounding Tara Strong and Cree Summer.

MICHAEL FANTINI: Elliot Mess
ALYSON COURT: Terri Cloth
CREE SUMMER: Clogged Duane
TARA STRONG: Patty Putty
NOAM ZYLBERMAN: Split Kit
LEN CARLSON: The Announcer

Here's the opening theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAHTFGwPxc0

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to side on the parents with this one. I hate to tear down everyone's shows (since everyone does it to me with precision sharpshooting) but the show was extremely disappointing and bland. These snotty parental groups thought this was going to be some disgusting, vile, nasty thing with vile nasty children doing nasty things. But they were pretty sugary sweet to me. I think the parents did their kids a favor. Could you imagine the disappointment.

Too bad we never got a REAL Garbage Pail Kids show in the same disgusting, hideous spirit of the cards... the same cards that had rats eating out a kid's eyes and poking through, kids absolutely covered in boils, pimples and mucous... ghoulish figures doing comedically ghoulish things. No, we have them saving Christmas. Very disappointing.