1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Gary and Mary in Muppets Most Wanted?

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by PiggyScooter, Mar 29, 2014.

1. PiggyScooter

PiggyScooter New Member

:mad:Hey Guys!;)
    PiggyScooter here, After seeing loads of trailers and clips from the new Muppets Most Wanted feature, I was disappointed to see no Gary or Mary. I was just wondering if anyone knows if they will be in the movie or are they going to be "binned characters" (as I like to call them)?

2. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Sorry, neither Gary nor Mary will be in the movie. It would be unnecessary seeing as thier story arc finished with them being engaged. Walter will go on without his brother.

Duke Remington and dwayne1115 like this.
  3. EllaCedar13

EllaCedar13 New Member

Well, in the very beginning, two people who look like them appear from the back but don't say anything. Hope this helps!

Duke Remington likes this.
  4. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Correct. They used two stunt doubles during the filming for the opening of the Movie, as this movie takes off where the last one ended.

5. PiggyScooter

PiggyScooter New Member

Thanks Guys! :fanatic: That's really helped me with future Blogging
    :mad:;)

6. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

Even though they're not part of the movie, I'm really glad that they at least used stunt doubles at the beginning, for continuity's sake.

Duke Remington and Muppetboy09 like this.
  7. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

:sigh: Sorry, but neither Gary nor Mary appeared in the film. It kind of made no sense, well, I knew Gary was not going to be in it, since there were LOADS of articles about it. But, I thought Mary was going to be in it. She wasn't. Gary and Mary could've made a cameo as a married couple, or something. Also, Walter was in it. Gary is his brother!! Where was he this whole entire time? He was in the ending of The Muppets ( 2011), and Muppets Most Wanted picks up right from the ending of The Muppets.

8. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

If this were "The Mannets" then Gary and Mary would be in it. But, all jokes aside, no muppet movie human has ever appearred in two muppet films portraying the same character. The first time this has happened is with Hobo Joe.