Gary and Mary in Muppets Most Wanted?

PiggyScooter

Reaction score
:mad:Hey Guys!:wink:
PiggyScooter here, After seeing loads of trailers and clips from the new Muppets Most Wanted feature, I was disappointed to see no Gary or Mary. I was just wondering if anyone knows if they will be in the movie or are they going to be "binned characters" (as I like to call them)?

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
:mad:Hey Guys!:wink:
PiggyScooter here, After seeing loads of trailers and clips from the new Muppets Most Wanted feature, I was disappointed to see no Gary or Mary. I was just wondering if anyone knows if they will be in the movie or are they going to be "binned characters" (as I like to call them)?
Sorry, neither Gary nor Mary will be in the movie. It would be unnecessary seeing as thier story arc finished with them being engaged. Walter will go on without his brother.

EllaCedar13

Reaction score
Well, in the very beginning, two people who look like them appear from the back but don't say anything. Hope this helps!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score

Correct. They used two stunt doubles during the filming for the opening of the Movie, as this movie takes off where the last one ended.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
:sigh: Sorry, but neither Gary nor Mary appeared in the film. It kind of made no sense, well, I knew Gary was not going to be in it, since there were LOADS of articles about it. But, I thought Mary was going to be in it. She wasn't. Gary and Mary could've made a cameo as a married couple, or something. Also, Walter was in it. Gary is his brother!! Where was he this whole entire time? He was in the ending of The Muppets ( 2011), and Muppets Most Wanted picks up right from the ending of The Muppets.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
If this were "The Mannets" then Gary and Mary would be in it. But, all jokes aside, no muppet movie human has ever appearred in two muppet films portraying the same character. The first time this has happened is with Hobo Joe.