1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Gender transformation stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angela Mae, Feb 8, 2019.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Fictional characters being changed into the opposite sex is a fetish?

Not that I’m judging people who like thet, but.....Would have never thought.

2. MWoO

MWoO Well-Known Member

Literally everything is a fetish. Think of something no one has ever thought of before... now it's a fetish to someone.

3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

theres a lot of weird transformation fetishes. people being turned into stuffed animals and pool toys are also weirdly popular for some reason

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Fair point.

5. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

Maybe it was an overreaction but Jesus, this whole thing feels like opening a can of worms.

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I forget what number it is specifically, but I believe gender swapping/flipping characters is a "rule" of the internet, similar to Rule 34, if you know what I mean.

7. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Oh you mean rule 63.

8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

This is one weird thread, that's for sure.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  9. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

A love story, presented in GIF scenes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]