General Mills Cereal DVDs

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Do the DVDs come in regular retail cases, or a cheaper alternative?

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
Do the DVDs come in regular retail cases, or a cheaper alternative?
they come like all cereal promotion CDs, shrink wrapped to a piece of paper and glued into the box. this doesn't harm the CDs/DVDs though (unless someone steps on the cereal box of course)

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
(unless someone steps on the cereal box of course)
But that's half the fun of getting a new box of cereal! Crunch crunch crunch ...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Then you can find one of those AOL CDs in a DVD case and swap it for your new DVD.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There has got to be a catch. A free movie with a box of cereal? There must be a hidden agenda. Maybe they spliced in subliminal messages....buuuuyyyyy honeeeeeey nuuuuuuut cheeeeeex, buuuuuuuyyy hoooney nuuuuut cheeeeeeex. Oh and we have a backorder of crispy rasin bits. buuuuuuuuy theeeeeeemmmmmm tooooooooooo!

towels

Reaction score
Man, I could really go for some Honey Nut Chex right now...

beaker

Reaction score
>>>There has got to be a catch. A free movie with a box of cereal? There must be a hidden agenda<<<

Believe me, sometimes a good deal is a good deal. For instance, tommorrow morning at the local Grocery Outlet is the annual amazon wherehouse massive dvd blowout down the street from me. Gillions of every conceivable brand new dvds for $2 each. Last year I bought like 150 of those suckers, traded in some for cash, a ps2 console, etc. So yeah, as strange as it sounds...sometimes in life a good deal is a good deal.

Luke

Reaction score
The deal is it's just a disc with a straight copy of the movie with a few advertising gimmicks on the disc and an internet trial. No box, no Muppet extras - if all you want is the straight movie on DVD to keep then it's a superb deal. If you want something to put in a collection and have for display it's probably not what you want.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
These still haven't made it to the stores here. :frown: Hopefully they'll show up in October ...