Georgia Stage is no longer carrying Antron fleece at moment!

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Hi! I just found out today from Natalie at Georgia Stage that they are no longer carrying antron fleece! I had contacted them to place an order and I found out. :rolleyes: :concern: Does anybody know another company that might carry it?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Clarification,

i just got this email from Natalie

"We were out of the Antron fleece but now we have it back. It’s not the same as what we did carry but it is some what close. Would you like to place an order with us?

Please let me know if we can help. Have a great day!

Thank you,

Natalie Zimmerman

Georgia Stage, Inc."

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Great!

Clarification,

i just got this email from Natalie

"We were out of the Antron fleece but now we have it back. It’s not the same as what we did carry but it is some what close. Would you like to place an order with us?

Please let me know if we can help. Have a great day!

Thank you,

Natalie Zimmerman

Georgia Stage, Inc."
Hi! Thanks for this information. It has been several days. The email I received said they were not carrying it. I am going to contact them right now to check on it again. Thanks! :smile:

Bear Man

Reaction score
So they're now on third generation antron fleece? The description of "some what close " doesn't exactly make it sound like it's that close to the original, or the second version they produced.

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
Just heard back!

Well, I just heard back from Georgia Stage. The repsone I got a few days ago was that they were out and would not be carrying it. I am sure it had to be a mix up then. Here is the message I got today:
Good morning, Dan!

Yes, you are correct. Currently we have the 12 oz only of the Antron fleece. It’s not the same as what we had before but it is very similar. Would you like to place an order? If so please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Thank you,
Natalie Zimmerman
Georgia Stage, Inc.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Slightly off topic...

What makes fleece "antron" fleece?
I believe it's called "Antron Fleece" because the type of fibre used to knit the fleece is Antron fibre, which is commonly used to make carpet.

mrhogg

Reaction score
Has anyone found out exactly how different this antron fleece is? Are there photos?

biblebetty

Reaction score
I have both and from what i could tell the pile looks lower than the orginal. the original has a higher pile and is thicker but the material stretches the same. if that makes any sense.