1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Gerbert Puppet

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Marie B, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Marie B

Marie B New Member

Hello group. I am new here. How is everyone?
    I am trying to gather information about the Gerbert Puppet from the old VHS and kids show. Does anyone know how much a Gerbert is worth or where I may sell mine? I lucked up and purchased this rare Gerbert, about 6 other puppets, and a tree puppet all in one sale.
    Does anyone have information about the worth of any of these puppets or where I may go to gather information?
    Any information you guys might could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Hi, Marie B! Welcome to the Forum! :) I don't often know what anything's worth, but I know who you're talking about. Gerbert was one of my treasured favorite videos as a little girl! Mom sold it in a garage sale, but Smile of a Child (a TBN channel) still plays it. Maybe those at TBN or the Holyland Experience might help estimate the values of your Gerbert stuff.

MikaelaMuppet and Marie B like this.
  3. Marie B

Marie B New Member

Do you know if the tree puppet was part of the show? Thanks for your help.

4. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

I--don't recall a tree puppet in Gerbert...:search: what does it look like?? Appearances are often important clues.