Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

Hubert

Reaction score
Boy, those TRU plushes are pretty bad...mine (the same ones) have much better head shape and eye focus than these to where I actually like mine, but those ones are not the best. Kermit is just staring at me so suspiciously.

Hubert

Reaction score
I kind of like that Animal myself. It's a really fun little take on him. Sometimes with things like this you need to toss out all the details and make something cute, and that's what happened here. :halo:

mupcollector1

Reaction score

So this is the robot skeleton of Tickle Me Elmo Extreme or something like that? hat's pretty cool. :smile: I'd love to see a video of it moving with just the robot skeleton. Funny thing, you know what this reminds me of? Anyone remember that Muppet Show episode where this comedian introduces this robot comedian that ends up exploding. It had this blonde wig and oval type nose. I remember the line.
Muppet Comedian (performed by Jerry Nelson): Hey there, is everyone having a good time?
Waldorf: NO!
Muppet Comedian: Well that's great, ha ha ha.
:smile: I love that line.

cjd874

Reaction score

So this is the robot skeleton of Tickle Me Elmo Extreme or something like that? hat's pretty cool. :smile: I'd love to see a video of it moving with just the robot skeleton. Funny thing, you know what this reminds me of? Anyone remember that Muppet Show episode where this comedian introduces this robot comedian that ends up exploding. It had this blonde wig and oval type nose. I remember the line.
Muppet Comedian (performed by Jerry Nelson): Hey there, is everyone having a good time?
Waldorf: NO!
Muppet Comedian: Well that's great, ha ha ha.
:smile: I love that line.
It was the Sylvester Stallone episode, where the Muppet comedian, named Professor Albert Flan, introduces Otto the Automatic Entertainer. When Fozzie can't find a lady for his "sawing a lady in half" trick, he is forced to use Otto (who dons a blonde wig just for the act). Unfortunately, Fozzie ends up cutting some of Otto's live wires and gets electrocuted. Otto explodes for the SECOND time in that episode, and Fozzie is down for the count. (One of my favorite acts of all time on TMS.)
Check Muppet Wiki's link for more info.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_320:_Sylvester_Stallone