Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

charlietheowl

Reaction score
His eyes looked like halved black olives.

EDIT: And his foot fell off too! Hahahaha this is the worst thing I've ever seen! $270.00 is at least $400.00 too much for that "plush".

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I seen that this week, I was looking up the old Sesame Muppet puppets and how they were designed and I seen the fake Floyd listed. It's amazing how to seller is trying to sell this as being a rare 70s Muppet collectible made in Mexico. Looks like someone had some fun with a pickle and some olives. lol The feet on it gives me the creeps.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
His eyes looked like halved black olives.

EDIT: And his foot fell off too! Hahahaha this is the worst thing I've ever seen! $270.00 is at least $400.00 too much for that "plush".
Thats the sad part. Why sell something so bad looking for like $270 and call it a "collectible."

snichols1973

Reaction score
One thing I'll always miss is ITC's spinning diamond logo from the early days of the Muppet Show, which is no longer seen partly because of Disney and the new customized Muppets/TMS intro logo.....

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
A parody of Viacom's "Flying V of doom" logo with the ominous end theme......

Ah, yes, the Flying V of Doom! And how could we forget the Screen Gems S? That frightened so many people that someone actually made a nine minute documentary about it (I kid you not).

One thing I'll always miss is ITC's spinning diamond logo from the early days of the Muppet Show, which is no longer seen partly because of Disney and the new customized Muppets/TMS intro logo.....
Tom Servo: Is it just me or whenever I see that ITC sign do you think of The Muppet Show?