1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Get Ready for some Muppet Nightmare Fuel

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Drtooth, Jul 26, 2012.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Ugh.... That last one. :eek:

ConsummateVs likes this.
  2. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

KILL HIM! KILL HIM RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!1111!!!!!

3. LittleJerry92

Not gonna lie - this "Telly" plush is kind of creepy...

[​IMG]

4. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Telly needs to get a haircut.

5. LittleJerry92

Or a fur cut. :laugh:

6. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

He looks like if Elmo got plastic surgery and dyed his fur purple. Oh, and wore a toupee.

LittleJerry92 and ConsummateVs like this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

He looks like either a Honker or Elmo.

8. LittleJerry92

It's the nose that does it.

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This is insanely frightening. Insanely frightening.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's like the Sleaze Brothers kidnapped the 1969 version of Big Bird and turned him into the Bluebird of Happiness.

10. CBPuppets

CBPuppets Well-Known Member

I just came across this a while ago.
    [​IMG]

Old Thunder likes this.
  11. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

Here are the main muppets that scared the crap out of me when I was little a
    1. Digit :electric:
    [​IMG]
    Digit was very lifelike (to much in fact) so when I was little he would scare the crap out of me. I remember seeing him in the "Sweet Vacation" song on the VHS "Muppet Sing Alongs: It's Not Easy Being Green" and I had to leave the room when he came in

2. Harvey Kneeslapper
    [​IMG]
    Of course this muppet doesn't bother me that much anymore but I remember being scared of him when I was little. I was proabably the voice that sounded like a drunken Fozzie Bear :o, his googly Cookie Monster :insatiable: style eyes and the terrifying laugh.

3. Limbo
    [​IMG]
    Nowadays I find this muppet a little creepy but atually kind of amazing. I remember seeing this muppet in "The Muppets on Puppets" when I was little and finding him a little creepy but I was truly terrified after seing the film "The Organized Mind" and I still find the evil thoughts scene terrifying.

4. Crazy Harry
    [​IMG]
    Now I love this muppet, I think he is one of the funniest out of the entire bunch but I remember him scaring me as a child. I was probably his creepy high pitched voice and laugh. Also, he was always blowing things up so when I was little I thought he was some sort of terrorist.

5. The Countess
    [​IMG]
    This is one that I really feel stupid about. I don't know why but when I was little The Count :batty: didn't bother me but his fiance The Countess did. In the number of the day segments there would be a part where she would shout really loud to stop Count from counting. I remember having to run away when this segment was on.

12. Cookie3001

Yeesh :eek: , I never liked the old Vila Sesamo puppets

13. Cookie3001

His hair looks more like pink worms crawling around his head

14. CBPuppets

CBPuppets Well-Known Member

How's This for Scary?
    [​IMG]

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

My body almost went into shutdown mode.

gavry3 likes this.
  16. LittleJerry92

Thunder.exe has stopped responding.

Old Thunder likes this.
  17. Cookie3001

OH GOD, I hate the old Vila Sesamo muppets

18. Cookie3001

I don't know if any of you remember the Mysterious Theater sketches with Sherlock Hemlock :search:. I never saw them as a child, I watched one for the first time a few years ago. Most of the sketch was kind of neat but when I saw the animated intro I thought YEESH how did they get away with that on Sesame Street

I recently watched the original Mystery intro and YIKES, I can't believe even Sesame Street would spoof something like this