Getting hitched

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
The next good thing just happened a few hours ago - we've been offered free Yes You Read That Right free studio/living space, an entire building, so we can finally do our filming, puppetworks, editing etc.etc.etc. and live all under one roof without having to always scramble for workspace. FREE. We said, um, Why YES we'll accept your offer.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:
That is too cool! Wow! Congratulations yet again!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Beebers said:
AndyWan, come to my wedding and do the clownshoe dance.
Sounds good! :smile: Congrats again, and good luck with the Cracker Jacks.

Beebers

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
Thats great news! Why are you getting it free? Just lucky I spose!
Well, things are just inexplicably lining up, falling into place, I have no explanation for it. I'm a little overwhelmed by everything right now because I'm not accustomed to Things Going Well. The freebie is an extra property belonging to my former sister-in-law, it isn't being used, and she simply offered it to us out of the blue. It's a new building, really nice, was a graphics company. It's perfect for us right now, I really don't want a traditional house that I have to pay for and then SEPARATE studio space THAT I HAVE TO PAY FOR!!!!! On top of living arrangements. The place is big enough that the top floor can be used for living space and the ground floor for studio space. The ground floor has smooth concrete floors perfect for rolling cameras around, lots of stability for filming, high ceilings, and the top floor is all carpets and sunshine and it's all just ideal. I really couldn't tell you why life is suddenly starting to behave so well but it sure is nice.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Oh, WOW!

Man! So much has happened since July -- I'm so happy for you guys!

BTW, sorry for not writing until now...I've been trying to knock off an e-mail or two, but your addy has changed (I keep getting e-mail errors), and your physical addy has also (obviously) changed, so this is kinda the only way I have to contact y'all (unless Kev's on, which is *sniff* rare, at times)...

It's so great that things have been coming together. Boy, were you right! Free living/work space, getting hitched, other things -- woo hoo! I haven't been on here in ages, but I just thought I would pop on, and--lo and behold--I was promptly floored with joy! Congrats on everything!

Oh, and speaking of luck, my cartoon is entered into a submissions contest at Klasky-Csupo (does stuff like 'Rugrats,' 'The Wild Thornberries,' and that lot), and I should hear something around January. It's looking good, and all I can do is sit and wait...oh, and puppeteer in the meantime :smile:....

Wow, I've really gotta go (look at the time!) -- great seeing you on, all my best to everyone, and keep zee snarkiness goin' on :smile: snarksnark!

>Adam

Oh, and BTW, how's your ear? I hope it's not still hurting you so...

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I'm a little overwhelmed by everything right now because I'm not accustomed to Things Going Well.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
I hear ya!

ceecee

Reaction score
Just read the news! Congratulations and happiness all around!! :flirt:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebini, the new e-mail you gave me doesn't work. :sympathy:

Beebers

Reaction score
:grouchy:

Grrrrrrrrrr, sorry, We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties. Per usual. I'll stay in touch though, working on it.

:grouchy: