Getting more Muppets Campaign

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok a few months ago i got really insiperd to start a "hand written letter pleage" A few people got interested but a lot of people thought it was a lost cause. So I really didnt think that much would come out of the letter thing untill i started reading some of the wonderfull letters that some true die hard fans had written. I felt bad for droping the ball, and started thinking maybe i can change some things around and start getting more people involved.
I have in mind a three part plan that i feel will work in getting more interest in the Muppets not just by the fans on here put everyday people who are on the street. Here is my three part plan:

1. Start a petition for everyone to sign this is also going to incululd me geting in contact with a store chain like best buy and seeing if i can help premote some of there Muppet mercindice.

Now im running out of time so i can only post this one part right now and i will post the other part when i get home from work. Let me know what you all think.

David French

Reaction score
I would post what I think but I'm afraid if I did then I would get told off.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey David feel free to share how you feel, I know i wont Tell you off but i would really love to know what you think.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
please ost it means somthing to me when ya do