Getting strange inbox messages

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I just got this weird message in my inbox (Already reported the user) and it was titled Jim's Family and it's this weird message something about a bottle, a ship, and a unicorn. Then I got a message months before being insulted being called a goody two shoes. It's weird. Does this happen to other members? Muppet Central is very good at deleting the spam fake users. It rarely happens to me. I've seen headline messages on this feedback forum on spam or something like that but I never took the time to look at it. So, just curious if this ever happened to other members or it's just me. I figure it's probably some internet troll / bullies causing trouble I suppose. Quite juvenile.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Juvenile, indeed. Hasn't happened to me.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I remember reading thread headlines in the feedback part of the forum awhile back, some regarding Spam and all that. It's something I rarely seen so I'm not sure if some members witnessed it more then me.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yes, the Spam thread is still active, as spam is (unfortunately) still active. Though there seems to have been less of it lately. As for getting strange inboxes, I don't think that's ever been an issue here. Though I could be wrong.