1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Ghetto Geppeto Productions: Attention DMV residents!

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by fishbone, Mar 31, 2011.

1. fishbone

fishbone Member

Hi,my name is Scotty Swan of Ghetto Geppeto Productions(yeah, I know it's spelled wrong)..I'm looking for costume designers,puppeteers(or people willing to learn) people that wanna make puppets,filmmakers,circus performers
    or anyone that wants to make some nosie.I want to perform my show street stlye live puppet show "Bug Juice Junction ", for inner city kids & families.Performing anywhere & everywhere..one part SNL,one part Soul Train!
    there will be very little to no pay unless we get a nice gig that pays big..so this is strictly for folks that want to make some kids smile!
    Scotty Swan
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=699731033#/ghettogeppetoproductions :super:
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sounds like a heck of a show, post some videos. Good luck sir!
  3. fishbone

fishbone Member

I will just as soon as things get crack'n!