Ghost of Faffner Hall - All 13 episodes

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Does anyone have the whole Season of Ghost of Faffner Hall ?

If someone in England has it that will be great, But im open to a NTSC Copy too !

Let me know, I got lots to trade !

See ya

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
This series is available for purchase at the Toonarific archive. So you don't have to go out of your way to get it.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg

Toonarific ? Are they good ?

MuppetDanny :big_grin:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Are they good? Well, MuppetDanny, I can't say for sure ... maybe one of these days I'll trade for the series (would any of you recommend it?). Then again, that site has a LOT of good videos to offer that I drool over ... The Inspector, George of the Jungle, the Pink Panther, the Popeye Show, etc. They even have MOST of the Fraggle Rock series, the whole Jim Henson Hour series, and even a tape of Hoobs episodes!

If you've got as big a collection as I do, and you know what they're missing, thereby making it possible for you to trade with them, buddy, you're in luck. If not, they also accept cash through PayPal.

I'm currently cooking up a BIG batch of Unpaved episodes for them, in exchange for some good stuff ... including some Unpaved I'm missing, and two unaired JHH episodes. I'll see how it goes, and report on it, for those of you who are curious if you should deal with them. getup has dealt with them before, for Fraggle Rock of course. I myself would rate their FR epiosdes as "fair to very good".

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg

Thanks for the tip :wink: - I try them soon

Since you metioned The Pink Panther, the Popeye Show - I have couple of shows that maybe interest you - Drop me a line :smile:

Did you get my last e-mail :concern: ? - as I think I'm having e-mail
problems :mad:

MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg

Just got your e-mail, thanks

CHEERS!!

MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi all

Just to say that Toonarific were under discussion some time ago and I just wanted to let you all know that I have tried to trade with them - we made our trading arrangements and they answered my e-mails until I e-mailed them to say I had sent them the tapes I made for them, but they now refuse to answer my e-mails (which are requests for them to send the tapes they have supposedly made for me) :mad:. So no communication, no tapes and now I can't seem to get on to their website either. I would recommend that no trading is done with them as I have wasted a lot of time and spent money on tapes and it cost me a lot of money in postage from England to the USA :cry:. I hope this information at least will help someone else. I would be interested to hear if anyone else has any experience of Toonarific.

See ya :smile:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm currently not too eager to do any future business with them either. The last time I tried contacting them (today) I got this response:

THIS IS A TEMPORARY TOONARIFIC EMAIL AUTO-RESPONSE
We are in the process of moving locations, so many processes have been slowed down considerably. If you are emailing regarding an order you placed, please know that we are working on them as fast as we can during this transition. We are also having the internet lines installed in the new location, so I will not be near my email account frequently, so answers to emails may take a few days before are returned. Thanx for your understanding.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg

That e-mail could explain why I couldn't get on to their site.

What kind of response do you get when you ask them how's the videos doing? - I keep getting something like "it should be done in couple of days" :mad:

See ya

oh BTW - Did you like my last batch of tapes? :crazy:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Here's what I heard from Aaron on 4/17, in response to a question of how my tapes were doing:

they coming along fine. mix and match take time, especially when I still have to edit the stuff I record plus do regular orders. I hope to have them done soon

In addition to that, he's replied to every message I've sent him, except today.