Ghost of Faffner Hall - All 13 episodes

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm

Something's fishy :concern:

I last sent an e-mail to Aaron on 15/05/03 and nothing :boo:

Aaron last replied on 17/04/03 (the same day I sent the tapes)

Luke

Reaction score
Didn't Ryan or someone like that have every episode of Faffner on his trade list ? I thought he did - along with Tinkerdee.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Everyone has The Tales of The Tinkerdee, Get with the times !

LOL!

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Posted by Luke
Didn't Ryan or someone like that have every episode of Faffner on his trade list ? I thought he did - along with Tinkerdee.
Yeah It is Ryan who has all of the Faffner shows BUT Ryan only trades in the US (I think :stick_out_tongue: )

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetDanny
Yeah It is Ryan who has all of the Faffner shows BUT Ryan only trades in the US (I think :stick_out_tongue: )
So does Cantus Rock. He and I are planning to trade this summer, and GoFH is part of what's coming to me, if I'm not mistaken. :big_grin::smile: :wink:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg

So does Cantus Rock. He and I are planning to trade this summer, and GoFH is part of what's coming to me, if I'm not mistaken. :big_grin: :smile: :wink:
Oh Yeah!!! :crazy:

Let me know when you the Faffner Hall show - Having them in PAL format would be very useful to me :smile:

See

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg

Toonarific is back on line and I noticed the site has a forum

just to let you know

see ya

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
So does Cantus Rock. He and I are planning to trade this summer, and GoFH is part of what's coming to me, if I'm not mistaken. :big_grin::smile: :wink:
Quite right. I am still looking over everything you sent, as well as getting my lists in order. Summer is a mere 8 days away though, so I'll shoot you over an email pretty soon.

Btw, note to all traders - I believe, although I am not certain, that I have a 3rd-party contact who can do PAL/NTSC conversions, and hopefully vice versa. It is a bit up-in-the-air right now, but when I get back into trading full-fledged, I will get that side worked out. I'm sure that advantage will prove VERY helpful the International Muppet Trade Group.

Hmm...I'm on to something...

-Matt

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Update: I email them again today, and this is what I get ...

THIS IS A TEMPORARY TOONARIFIC EMAIL AUTO-RESPONSE
We are currently out of the country (June 6-June 18), and will be returning soon.
If you are emailing regarding an order you placed, please know that we are working on them as fast as we can and will complete the remaining orders on our return.

I will not be near my email account frequently, so answers to emails may take a few days for a response. Thanx for your understanding and take care!

Well, at least he's being specific about when to expect him back.