1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Giant Baby Kermit

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Sgt Floyd, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I just bought a baby kermit at a flea market for $7. Hes about 2-2 1/2 ft tall. And hes in really good shape.He does have that fleecy type material, like what kermit has when you look at him on the muppet show. He doesnt have any rips, sew marks, stains or anythig like that. Was this a good find? Heres a pic

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/neocatfan99/grafix/babykermit.jpg

Ignore all that junk in the picture, eh he:halo:

In the picture he looks kinda pale, but all the colors in real life are nice and bright
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sorry, I should refrase that question. Was this thing worth $7?
  3. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

I say yes! It's too cute. I think normally he's sold in stores for double that amount. So yes you found a good find.:)
  4. christinefood

christinefood New Member

he's so cute .. good find!
    he's my fav muppet
    --christine :)
  5. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

6. Sgt Floyd

Hes already tried! I keep him on my bed and one day I woke up wiht him laying face down on my head!
  7. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

I too have that along with a Baby piggy and baby Animal.
  8. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I won that one in a carnival, and I woke up at one am because it was ticking...it might've been a dream.
  9. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

He's so cute Sgt Floyd. You spent your 7 bucks well.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Correction: I spent my dads 7 bucks well, lol:halo:
  11. Mr.Penguin

Mr.Penguin Member

This is cool and cute!:)
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I'd say that is a good find.
  13. Sgt Floyd

You know, I actually saw it from a distance and thought it was one of those leap frog things. My vision isnt all that great, and uh...I wasnt wearing my glasses like I should have been...and thankfully I got close enough to notice the colar around his neck to relize it was a kermit. So...I'm kinda lucky I even saw it in the first place :D
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Thanks for that story Sgt Floyd!
  15. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

I found a giant baby Kermit and Piggy at a store a few months back.
  16. A great bargain Sgt Floyd. Every cent you paid is worth it. kermit is gorgeous give him a hug from me.