Giant Muppet Plush toys

Bogen County

Reaction score
I have a huge Kermit plush, about 4 feet tall and also a Miss Piggy one and Animal one and I'm thinking about putting them on ebay. Before I do, I just wanted to see if there was any interest out there. They seemed like a good idea at the time, but they scared the heck out of my 2 year old. Oh well.

Ma Na Ma Na

Reaction score
Giant Toys

Yes !!

I would be interested in buying them. Can you describe them and perhaps tell me how big they are , how old they are and how much you want for them ?

Can you e-mail me a picture ?

Thanks

Daniel Williams

Bogen County

Reaction score
I'll update you if I go ahead with selling. Still may give them another try with the kids. Thanks!

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Yes!! I am interested in buying! Keep us posted!

Bogen County

Reaction score
Hi all. Will finally be posting giant Kermit, Piggy, and Animal plush toys on ebay tomorrow! I'll post the links here too once they're listed...

radionate

Reaction score
The two year old just didn't take a liking to them did it?

He didn't "wet" them, did he? :wink:

Bogen County

Reaction score
Oh good lord no! LOL. She was just so used to seeing the "real things" on TV in such a small scale, the giant ones really freaked her out. We immediately put them in safe, clean, dry storage in our home (non-smoking). I'm going to shoot the photos of them this morning, and they'll be posted shortly after that! Thanks!