Gigantic Red

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Did anyone see that they're selling a gigantic Red plush at FAO Schwarz? I hadn't seen it brought up here but I thought I'd mention it because... well... I thought it was kind of a funny thing to suddenly appear! What do you think?

I personally think that they never get her face and hair quite right, but on the other hand she's really big!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Did anyone see that they're selling a gigantic Red plush at FAO Schwarz? I hadn't seen it brought up here but I thought I'd mention it because... well... I thought it was kind of a funny thing to suddenly appear! What do you think?

I personally think that they never get her face and hair quite right, but on the other hand she's really big!
I've seen a gigantic Red plush before when I was shopping at Harrods in London.
Thanks for putting it up anyway.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've seen that before, and...well, it looks freaky to me. It's one thing when they get the faces off-model on a hand puppet, but when it's on a Fraggle big enough to use as a body pillow, yikes.

I want to call her Clifford. Not after the Muppet, but after the dog.

TheRealFraggle

Reaction score
I have a gigantic Mokey that looks a lot like that one, which I've owned for years, and she is hideous. My mom got me the Frankenmokey as a birthday present not knowing what it would look like, and it ended up being the most grotesque thing in the world. Of course I still own it... :smirk: