"Glasses" by Bowzer :-D

Katzi428

Reaction score
Okay people...quit rolling your eyes. You've heard (or in this case "seen") my posts in Hensonville ,the past Dorms or WHEREVER about this song.NOW you're going to get a chance to hear it!(but only if you want to. It's pretty,I'll tell you THAT much!:dreamy: .) I didn't even know that there was a video out for it. One of my friends on Facebook had broken her glasses(by accident of course) So another friend (fan of Bowzer like me) had made a video of the song! As SOON as I heard it I let out the BIGGEST "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!":excited: (yes...I was alone.) I was crying too because it was so beautiful.Happy tears though gang. Now I'm posting it for you all to hear. (Just one thing though...there's one word in there that kinda makes it not for kids. Just covering my butt here,mods.:wink: ) Fellow Muppet Fans I give you the one song that takes my headaches away when painkillers don't.Here for your listening pleasure,is "Glasses":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThMoRp1L3k8&list=PL5C06B31CB9B86445&index=181

Nice, huh? And totally unBowzerlike! He takes his piano playing pretty darn seriously (and did back then. That song was recorded off of Sha Na Na's "The Night Is Still Young" album in 1972.) I hadn't heard it until 2003 (approx.) I was completely entranced with the song when I heard it! And when I told Bowzer earlier this year what an effect it had on me, he was touched & thrilled!
Kathy

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------------------------
Very pretty Kathy... I sent the link to a friend of mine who also has met/likes Bowzer, and now she's on a complete Sha Na Na retro kick. She keeps texting song lyrics at me... sigh. See what you started? :smile:
---------------------------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
--------------------------------------
Very pretty Kathy... I sent the link to a friend of mine who also has met/likes Bowzer, and now she's on a complete Sha Na Na retro kick. She keeps texting song lyrics at me... sigh. See what you started? :smile:
---------------------------------------
SO sorry! (Not!:wink:) Let her know that there's a LOT of clips of the show Online. (including one of Bowzer sunging "Can't Help Falling In Love" .The way he looks & the way he smiles at the end makes your heart melt!)