Go to Denny's Quick!

CountCrow4

Reaction score
I went to Denny's last night and they had a cardboard stand up with Kermit on it. My friend was with me and she really wanted it so she asked the manager if she could buy it. The manager told her that they usually just throw them away, and so they'd give it to her. They took down her phone number and said they'd call her in about a week when they weren't going to use it anymore. So if you want a kermit card board stand up, that's how to get it.

Don
Muppet fan since Manhattan

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I saw the cardboard stand up too. Unfortunely, I saw it for a second. :frown:
(I was at Denny's yesterday morning for breakfast. The one in LaGrande, Oregon.)

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey.

I'd be happy to pay for one of those, unfortunately i live in Sweden. So, if anyone cares to pick one up for me, i'll pay for the shipping.

thanks

/Anders

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I stopped off at Denny's in Nashville when I was totally lost.

I saw Kermit and Piggy, but since they were trapped in the flatness of two-dimension, I had to ask a couple of female silly creatures for help.

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man

Where is the Denny's in Nashville?

Thanks and Adios,
~Megan~

Tera

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't think anything could get me in a Denny's again, but you've taled me into it!
But if I get one, I have NO clue where to put it. Believe it or not, I don't think my hubby wants a stand-up Muppet in our bedroom.

Luke

Reaction score
<<I saw Kermit and Piggy, but since they were trapped in the flatness of two-dimension, I had to ask a couple of female silly creatures for help. >>

Can you ask Kermit and Piggy how much the female silly creatures are and if i can put my name down for collection in two weeks ? ;-)