1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Gobo's "eh"...

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Redsonga, May 17, 2008.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i know what u mean i have watched fraggle rock season one seveal times looking forword to geting the rest of the sets sometime soon . that is really a good point i am glad some else notinced it to ;)
  2. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

When I got Fraggle rock Season 1 on DVD, I watched the bonus features first and learned about the show being shot in Canada. Then I heard Gobo's "eh" and then I was like "Oh, I see." It just made sense to me.
  3. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

But as a show, it was--in my opinion--the worldwide appeal the show garnered that made it well-established as a future (now current) classic.