Gobo's secret admirer

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 1

Gobo walked into his private cave. He had a extremely busy day, because he had explored a new set of caves from dawn till dusk, and even later than that. Being very careful not to wake up Wembley, he tiptoed down the rock stairs, and carefully took off his backpack and put it on his shelf. He took off his vest, scarf, and striped shirt, and replaced them with a nightshirt. Before he hopped into bed, he found a note on his bed.
"Huh? What's this eh?", he whispered to himself. He opened it up and read the following poem.
"Radishes are red,
benooly berries are blue,
Doozer sticks are sweet,
and you are too.
I love you Gobo.
Love,
Your secret admirer."
Gobo couldn't believe it. A secret admirer? He had a secret admirer? One thing was for certain, now he won't be able to get to sleep tonight.
"Huh. I wonder who she is?"

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<excited> Intriguing! I wonder who it is, too! More please!

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 2

Gobo entered the great hall, reading the note over and over again, trying to figure out who gave it to him. While reading, he accidently bumped into Boober, who was posing for a picture for Mokey.
"Oh! Sorry Boober."
"That's alright Gobo. I was getting tired anyway."
Mokey looked up, and saw Gobo.
"Hi Gobo! How are you today?"
"Hi Mokey. Well, I'm a bit confused."
"Why?"
"Well....here, read this." He handed the note over to Mokey, and her eyes widened. "Oh Gobo, that is the most sweetest thing I have ever read! Boober, read this."
She handed the note over to Boober, and he read it as well. He frowned while he did.
"Yuck! I feel like I have a cavity now, just from reading this!"
Wembley and Red came over to see what was going on.
"Oh Red! Wembley! Read this! Someone is in love with Gobo!", Mokey exclaimed.
"Mokey, please." Gobo pleaded.
Red took the note and read it, with Wembley reading over her shoulder. Red shook her head with disbelief, while Wembley continued reading it.
"Gobo, who gave this to you?"
"I don't know. I found it on my bed last night when I came back from exploring. Red, Mokey, did you guys give me this note?"
"Nope."
"Not I Gobo."
Gobo scratched his pink hair. "This certainly is a puzzle. I mean, it could be anybody. Perhaps...." Then suddenly, a paper airplane flew towards Gobo and hit him in the head.
"What the eh?" He picked up the paper airplane and examined it. It had writing on it. He unfolded it and began to read.
"My dearest Gobo,
Everyday, the world begins again,
sunny skies or rain,
I will love you.
Every sunrise shows me more and more,
So much to adore,
I will love you.
I love you Gobo,
From,
Your secret admirer."
Gobo scratched his head again. He looked at his friends, looking interested about the note.
"Guys, this fraggle has the hots for me. But I can't understand why."
Gobo scratched his head again, and walked off towards the Gorgs garden, to talk to the Trashheap.
Red couldn't speak. She just shook her head.
"Red? Are you OK?" Wembley asked.
"Huh?....oh, yeah, I'm OK."
With that the fraggles went their seperate ways for the day.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I loved the "Follow Me" quotes in the second poem, and hmmmm, I wonder what's bothering Red.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Fraggleforever said:
"Guys, this fraggle has the hots for me. But I can't understand why."
Hahaha! I don't know why but this line had me cracking up!

This is an awesome story! I love Fraglle fics! :excited:

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 3

Gobo walked down the cave towards the Gorgs garden, reading the note he had just recieved. He went through the hole, and snuck towards the trashheap, without waking a sleeping Junior Gorg.
"[Snore] Wittle Fwaggles.......[snore]........come back fwaggles.....[snore]..."
Gobo approached the trashheap, and saw Philo and Gung in another one of their spirited "discussions."
"You did not!"
"Did too!"
"Did not!"
"Did too!"
Gobo cleared his throat.
"Oh, you are in the presence of..."
"The all knowing...."
"Trashheap! Neah!!!"
Soon, the pile of trash formed arms, a torso, and a head with facial features. The Trashheap has awoken.
"Hello little fraggle, what can I do for you?"
"Please Madam Heap, I need your advice."
"What seems to be the problem?"
"Well.....here read these." He passed her the two notes he received from his secret admirer.
The Trashheap smiled. "Ah love. It is such a wonderful thing."
Philo spoke up. "Yeah, I know what you mean. The ladies love me."
Gunge shook his head. "No they don't, they love me!"
"They do not!"
"They do too!"
"Do not!"
"Do too!"
"BOYS! BOYS! Enough! Now little fraggle, why is this a problem for you?"
"Well, I've never been in a situation like this before. I mean, I have never seen her, and I am not sure if I love her too."
The Trashheap smiled. "Well little fraggle, remember this. In a game of hide and seek, nobody can hide forever."
"Hide and seek?"
"THE TRASHHEAP HAS SPOKEN!!!"
"OK. Thank you!"
"Goodbye little fraggle." She handed back his secret admirer notes.

Going back down the tunnel, the Trashheap's advice kept repeating in his head. "In a game of hide and seek, nobody can hide forever."
Just then, another thought hit him.
"Oh no! I'm late for fraggleball!"
With that, he ran down the tunnel towards the Great Hall.

A large group of fraggles gathered around a open space, perfect for playing fraggleball. Fraggleball is very similar to kickball, but with alot more "Weebas" and "Whoopies". Gobo, out of breath, finally caught up with the fraggles.
Red, looking very perturbed, looked at Gobo.
"You're late."
"Sorry.....Red......I forgot." Gobo caught his breath.
"Well, you'll have to wait for the next game, because we already chose teams. I'm captain for the purple team, and she is captain for the green team."
"She?"
She pointed to a fraggle wearing a green sweater. She had long, blonde hair, and was a blue fraggle. She was gathering her teammates in a team huddle.
"Who is she?"
"That's Trish fraggle."
"I've never seen her before."
"She just moved here from another part of the rock."
"Huh. Well, maybe I'll go exploring or something. I'll see ya later Red."
"See ya Gobo."
"Wait!!!"
Gobo turned around and saw that blue fraggle running towards him.
"We are one fraggle short. Do you want to be on our team?"
"Sure. Sounds fun."
"I'm Trish, by the way."
"I'm Gobo."
"Pleased to meet you."
Gobo followed her towards her team, to get ready for fraggleball.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:big_grin: This is so awesome! I loved the scene with the Trash Heap! Can't wait for more!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I hate when that happens! I just wrote a response, and my computer was acting up so it didn't go hrough! I'll try to repeat it...
That was terrific! I'll admit, when I began to read the Trash Heap scene, I was a little nerveous. It seems to me that those scenes can be vary tricky to write, and I didn't tknow if you could do it. You did though, and even better than I could have imagined!
I have one personal problem though. You named this fraggle Trish, and that happens to be my mom's name! Now every time I read that, I picture her, not pretty Lol! On the bright side though, my mom's getting together with Gobo!!