Goin' to a used toy store today.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know what to call it. It's this little store in Coolidge corner. I wnet a month and a half ago, or something, and last time I was there, they had all these Dinosaurs (McDonalds) toys there. I found a McD's Piggy (MTI) and several Sesame Street figures, allong with old Ninja Turtles (maybe they have Movie ones). I might see if I can find other things there. I'll tell you what I found on the way back.

Drtooth

Reaction score
FOUND STUFF!!!!!

I just came back, and what finds I have made. First, there was a lot of Sesame Street stuff. Secondly, I found the bag of Dinosaurs toys and bought Earl (I can't remember if I have him or not, but I got him any way) and...get this...TWO FRAGGLE MCDONALDS CARS!!!!! Red and Mokey. I got Red, cause I don't know, but I'm sure I don't have her. I didn't get Mokey though, I have at least two of her. I also found several Kellogg's Tailspin and Rescue Rangers toys. Everything listed was 1 dollar each!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey, do you have an address and name for this place? I'd like to check it out next time I'm in town.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's in Coolidge Corner, a couple blocks past the Green line T stop. It's past a school. It's called Irving's Toy Shop. It's a really small store, and you'll know it by a green awning hanging over head.

A word of Warning, though. Some of this stuff requires extensive searching. A lot of stuff is in zip lock bags. Though What I found wasn't in Mint condition (I had to scrub Red off when I got home), somethings are pretty good finds.