Goin to Sesame Place and PA on June 2nd, 06

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey gang,

a week for today me and my cuzzin erica are goin to PA (its gonna be a 5 hr drive for us, we're leavin by 5am and gettin there around 11am or so) to see one of our friends we went to school with get married well anyways, when we get down there I told her "Lets go to sesame Place" and she sayed "yes" wich suprised me b/c she NOT into Muppets/Disney or Sesame street what so ever! :smirk: but anyways I checked out the SP website and Bob from SS will be there the day we go! I havnt been to Sesame Place (SP) since 1995. so a looong time, lol. Any ideas on what to ride, will i be spending LOTS of $$ of stuff and food and make it fun for us!?

thanks guys! :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yes! Ride the Rubber ducky ride! I've said it before and I'll say it again, its got a huge rubber ducky at the top! Its the best ride there! Um, if your willing to be with alot of little kids, the river ride where you just drift around in an intertube its pretty cool. I was soaked after I got on it. Theres about 4 different places that you can get DRENCHED in water

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'm BACK!!!!

hey gang,

well got pack from PA lastnight. man what a loooong 5hour drive, lol but it felt shorter coming home! lol the wedding was nice and the mall was cool (they had a Disney store, lol) and it was right next to Sesame Place, you can see the HUGE (ernie's) rubber duckie from the highway. anyways it was... ok. MOSTY for lilttle kids tho! But i liked it. Got my pic with (walk-around) Grover, Cookie and (a puppet-like) Oscar, from the Oscar Game Show. it was HOT tho, so we (me, my cuz Erica and our friend Sam) keep goin in and out of stores to cool off. I didnt buy much stuff i ONLY bought 2 post cards, a Snuffy beanie-plush and a snow globe for $3.99. Seen part of the parade, went in the New Elmos World bug ride and look pics on the BIG HUGE Big Bird steps. They had Sesame songs playin ALLLL over, kinda reminded me of how Disney-MGM plays Muppet Music by Muppet Vision 3D.

over we had fun! glade to be home tho! :smile: