1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Going Insane Over Eyes

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Puppetplanet, Oct 9, 2003.

1. whatadoddle

whatadoddle New Member

Thanks, I have now got a photo to go with my name!
  2. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Hey, talk a resurrecting a dead thread...

Long time, no "see" (appropriate for a thread on eyes). I was wondering if anyone had any new information on these half-spheres? I've never used them, but am looking for something similar. Any information would be appreciated.

Either post or e-mail me. Thanks.

Ben
  3. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

4. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

Hi guys,
    I found the plastic dome eyes on ebay, I don't know how to show the web site on this thread, but it's under "Half Dome Puppet Eyes 450mm one pair or bakers dozen (13)" they also have 650mm as well. the seller is Kringtoys and the ebay number#8198508811, I have ordered from kring and it was a very good transaction and the shipping is very quick. very nice e-mails too! they sell them separate or in bakers dozen (13) hope this helps

biblebetty
  5. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Thank you both.