Going Rate for Entire Collection?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Ok, Im toying with the idea right now, but thought I'd ask the Muppety experts here.

I've decided to quit collecting Muppets; there are other items I want to focus on, and I could really use the space and cash.

What would be a reasonable price for a complete collection of Muppets?

As in complete: I have all Series 1-6 of the standard line (plus 2 megas, no minis). I do not have any of the industry or dealer giveaways, or Ken's wedding gift set. I do have the chase figures per each series, and the convention figures. The most recent figures added were the two Vacation Pepes. Everything is loose, but everything is mint.

jediX

Reaction score
Get the latest Toyfare and rate each figure according to loose but mint quality (assuming they are mint).

WiGgY

Reaction score
You will most likely not be able to sell the entire collection at once. People have tried it and it basically never happens. You're better off selling each figure separatly. If you go the separate route, please send me an e-mail at wiggyof09@optonline.net . I'd like Red Vaca Pepe, Chef with banditos, and VC Beaker. (depending on the price, since they are open).

dmx10101

Reaction score
I need some of the exclusives, let me know what you have.

jediX

Reaction score
I'd happily take Rowlf off your hands if you could get me a good deal on him.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Well???

Well how much did you get for it dude??? Sheesh, leave us hangng when we're all rooting for ya... :wink: