Going to Chicago for Thanksgiving

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys! i;m Going to Chicago for Thanksgiving. i leave tonight, the train was delyed by 2 hours to weather i guess, we were supost to leave at 9:00 PM but we are leaveing at 11:00 PM.

i'm exicted and kinda sad, this will be the first holliday i will be away from home and the rest of my family, it the same for my mom too! She hasn't spend a holiday away from her mother and father (Grandma and grandpa to me;-)in 47 years! OH! i just gave away my mothers age!!!!:eek: please don't tell her i told you guys!

well anyways, my stepdad has a brother w/family up in chicago and we were invited to stay at there home for the weekend, on firday we are seeing a live show called "The blue men''' and we are in the second row and i was told we have to were ponchos! oh boy, i hope i don't get paint or banana peels in my hair! lol!

i don't know if i'll be able to watch the new muppet movie because we might be out or something, but my gandparents are taping it for me along with the macys parade, i'm gonna try to see if i can tape it to in chicago so i'm bring a tape.

it's a ten hour train ride, but we are going by night, this will be the first time i have even been on a train too! Well beside the little ride ones they have in the zoo for kids;-)

happy thanksgiving to everyone in the US and have a great day to everyone else in the world! Can't wait to discuss the new muppet movie when i get back! which is sunday morining,

Zack)Rowlf the, oh! i forgot to pack the mashpotatos!Dog.