Going to have a baby

Rose

Reaction score
I found out that I'm going to have a baby in Octorber. I'm 18 weeks now not sure what I'm going to have yet. I wasn't going to tell anyone at first but I got so excited about it that I started telling people by mistake so I may we well let everyone know. lol
It dosen't matter to me what I have as long as I have a healthie baby. I just hope this one works out I lost one in September, and beceause of what happened I'm high risk now. It just bascially means they will be giving me a bit more care than they would normally do with someone who is not high risk.
I feel pretty good and been taking my vitimans when I can they sometimes make me sick beceause of the iron in them. And She has me taking extra calceum as well 1200 mgs of it along with the vitiman.
I didn't want ot know what I'm going to have but my bf says it would be better if you know before hand so we can be more prepaired. We really don't want a whole wardrobe of yellow and whits baby outfits. lol
I'm sure the baby dosen't care what she wears as long as she is comfortable. lol I think I migh tbe having a girl though beceause when the Doctor listened to the heartbeat she said it sounded like a girl.
I had a girl the last time and she guessed it right allthough I didn't know what I was going to have. I never had children before and would like to have at least one. My bf looks at my belly sometimes and says what's that? Looks like trouble. But he's happy too and wants me to have my baby.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Congrats! My, what a productive spring this is, LOL! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Congrats! :excited: I'm so happy for you, dear! <3 I wish you all the best with everything. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, congradulations and best of luck!
:smile: Take care of yourself and have your boyfriend take care of you too!
:wink:

Rose

Reaction score
A little update. I went to the Emma Clinc about 2 weeks ago and they found that ther's a little problum. Half the plencenta is not working as well as the other half. Allthough they said it's mild like really mild I still worry beceause this is the same thing that happened before but it's not as servear and the Doctor said that ther's a good chance I'll be taking this baby home.
I was supposed to go for another scann last Monday but I was just too tired to make it I had to make another appointment. I really didn't want to do that but there was no way I was going to go feeling the way I did. They wanted me to be there at 8 am which means I would have to leave the house by 7 and get up by 6.
I'm making sure I get lots of rest and that I don't do too much. I sleep most of the time I'm tired a lot. I went to see my other Doctor last Wendsday and she said everything is ok baby sounds strong and she seems to be growing. I have a really big belly... well big for me anyway about the size I was with Leeanna.
I have outgrown most of my pants now. I had to get another pair a size 36, and I'm normally a 26, but that's ok I don't mind as long as baby is happy and healthie. I can really feel her move now every now and again she will boot my bladder and then I feel like I have to pee. lol
I'm a little afraide of the paine when the time comes for her to arrive it hurt a lot when I had Leeanna, but at the same time I don't want a lot of drugs I don't think they are good for you.
But today I feel pretty good. To that's a good thing. :smile:

Rose

Reaction score
Another update.
Well I'm now at 28 a 6 1/2 months weeks give or take, and things are going very well. The baby is allready 3 pounds which I'm told is above average so that's really good news. I can see her shape a little when she moves about. It's like one day she's upwards and the next she's downwards.
We are almosr cetan that the baby is a girl. I haven't thought of any names yet for her. I think she has hair allready but I don't know if you can see that in an ultrasound or not, looks like she has. When I went to get my last scann I saw her take a drink of fluid, she looks like she's happy in there.
I go back on August the 7ths for another scann. My Doctor has me going for blood work every 2 weks 'till I have the baby to be sure I don't get any enzymes in my blood again, but so far everything looks as it should. I don't really like doing the bloodwork beceause I bruse eassly.
I'm planning on having a water birth. I talked to my Doctor about it and she says... well if eveything is ok, and ther's a tub avbl at the time I'm to give birth when the're isnt any reason why I shouldn't have one. I like the idea it looks like it would make things a bit morte easyer to cope with. I don't like the idea od drugs so if I can do it with out. I will.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i am really glad things are looking good rose , yes the water birth sounds like a good idea if you can go with out the drugs i hope that a tube will be avalable for you , i have heard very good things about water birth .

God bless you and your baby and family:smile::wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So sorry I haven't noticed this thread before now. :embarrassed:

I hope things go well for you and your baby Rose. My prayers are with you. :smile: